Available after December 15th, 2017
Registered In Vermont - $163.00  each sled ($145.00vast plus $15.00 local and $3.00 county club dues)
Registered Out Of State - $203.00  each sled
($185.00 vast plus $15.00 local and $3.00 county club dues)


All Registrations- $93.00  each sled ($75.00 vast plus $15.00 local and $3.00 county club dues)

VINTAGE SLED PASS-- Available after January 15, 2018

sleds must be at least 35 years old

First vintage sled - $73.00 ($55.00 vast plus $15.00 local and $3.00 county club dues)

Each additional vintage sled - $38.00 ($20.00 vast plus $15.00 local and $3.00 county club dues)

Remember, anyone born after July 1, 1983 and who is 12 years of age and older
must complete and pass a six hour safety course.

TMA Waiver

In order to protect landowners who make their lands available for recreational uses by members of the public, the State of Vermont has passed legislation limiting the liability of those landowners to members of the public who use the land for recreational purposes. This includes the use of property for snowmobiling. Because a landowner has made land available without consideration for recreational purposes, there is no assurance that the land is safe for recreational uses, nor does it create any duty on a landowner of land to inspect the land to discover dangerous conditions. Thus you as a member of VAST when using any of the trails which constitute the Statewide Snowmobile Trail System (SSTS) use these trails knowing that you have no assurance that the trails are safe or have been inspected. You must take care to use them with caution for yourself, and due regard for your safety and that of others using the Trails. You are deemed to have assumed all of the risks attendant, the land on which the (SSTS) is laid out and all of the risks inherent in snowmobiling. As a member of a VAST snowmobile club, I the undersigned, owner of the snowmobile described above, declare that I am liable for the use of a VAST trail as part of the (SSTS) in conformance with the snowmobile laws and rules of the State of Vermont.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I declare that I am well aware and accept that snowmobiling is an inherently risky activity. As an off-road experience, trail conditions may change without warning and trail signing is not a legal requirement. When signage is provided, it is used for directional purposes only. I assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to the risks, dangers and hazards of snowmobiling. VAST shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death or property loss and I waive all claims with respect thereto. I also waive, release and forever discharge VAST and any of its directors, offers, agents, servants and successors from any and all claims for loss, damages, costs, contributions, indemnification or any other instance whatsoever on account of, or in any way growing out of all personal injuries, death or property damage of any nature arising out of the use of the (SSTS), unless the same is the result of willful or wanton misconduct. I also pledge that I will inform any person to whom I would lend or rent the snowmobile that I own, of the risks mentioned above and will advise them that VAST, club or the landowner of the trail does not assume any responsibility for the damages they could undergo while using a VAST trail.

Print, sign and mail the completed TMA form(s) with your check or money order payable to:

Mount Holly Snow Flyers 

C/O Claire Poulin

798 Hortonville Road

Mt. Holly, VT 05758

TMA's can also be purchased at

  • Napa 129 Main St, Ludlow, VT‚Äč
  • The Poulin Residence 798 Hortonville Road, Mt Holly VT. 

* Please note: Online Printed TMA forms can only be used for purchase if you are mailing your TMA form with payment directly to the club for registration.  To register in person at Napa you must complete the multi-part official form in full onsite at the time of purchase.

Remember, you must complete a separate TMA form for each sled.   If you have any questions regarding the TMA form please email

If you would like to pay for your TMA(s) with a credit card print and complete the credit card authorization form.  Mail with with your completed TMA form(s).